Join us in Dordogne Perigord…
The area around three-star campsite Bel Ombrage is perfect for many excursions: caves, museums, prehistoric paintings, beautiful places such as Sarlat, Domme, Beynac, Castelnaud, les Eyzies… Within a few miles, you’ll find many historic castles to visit.
And don’t forget the famous gastronomy of the Perigord : truffles, ‘foie gras, potted duck, mushrooms.
All these beauties will ensure you of a pleasant holiday and many nice souvenirs.
HOW TO GET THERE:
– Bergerac airport (Dordogne) - Tel.: +33(0)553 222 525
Web : www.bergerac.aeroport.fr – Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Brive airport (Corrèze) - Tel.: +33(0)555 224 000
Web : www.aeroport-brive-vallee-dordogne.com – Email : email@example.com
– Paris – Toulouse (2 stops possible): Brive (Corrèze) and Souillac (Lot). Bus connection Brive – Sarlat by bus (1 round trip from Monday to Saturday during the school year, 1 roundtrip on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday during the school holidays)
– Paris – Agen : Bus connection Périgueux – Sarlat (1 roundtrip from Monday to Friday during the school year)
– Bordeaux – Lyon : Périgueux (Dordogne) and Brive (Corrèze)
– TGV Paris – Libourne (Gironde): local train Libourne – Sarlat